Tuesday, September 25, 2012

These past few days have been filled with exciting events.  Adam and I had fun visiting and catching up with friends, Jeff and Chelsea, on the Upper West Side.  While there, we went to The Upper West Side Cafe.  It's a little cafe that is right along the Hudson.  It was SOOOO beautiful.  As we ate, we enjoyed the company and the New Jersey lights twinkling off of the water ;)  Here is a picture of what the cafe looks like...


Pretty right? ;)


The next event was the Truman's/ Bonobos Men's Apparel Pop-Up store kick off  (for those who don't know, I spend my time these days at Truman's, a men's salon located in Midtown).  While most crowded around the bar for the beer tasting, I protected the hors d'oeuvres station.  Waaaay better! ;)  Here are some pics of the event...


 My Station


The Snacks 


Some of my fellow stylists








Oh!  And to end, I thought you might get a laugh at this.. Look at how my name is spelled on the list my boss typed up.  For my own sake, let's just leave the joke right there :)





1 comment:

  1. Haha! Your name! So funny. I love to see pictures. That cafe looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete