Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Powerful quote

 Comfort in expressing your emotions will allow you to share the best of yourself with others, but not being able to control your emotions will reveal your worst. 

I saw this quote and thought it was powerful.  I hope we all can master the art of expression. No one should let angry emotions get in the way of communicating with love.  Communicating ALL emotions IS possible, as long as it is being expressed in love. It's the HOW we communicate our feelings that will either unify and edify or berate and degrade. We cannot let anger get in the way of communicating effectively. I know... This is easier said than done, but I hope we can all strive to indeed live with our "hearts knit together in unity" by expressing ourselves and our emotions with love.  Love is the key!

Hope you all are having a great day and enjoyed my morning thought ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment