Time just keeps whizzing by. I would have posted sooner, but alas, we did not have internet. So here's a little update on what we've been up to these past few months...
- Flew to Hawaii for an AWESOME McKell family vacation
- Accepted a new job in WA
- Packed up our apartment with the help of some amazing friends
- Flew to Utah for another amazing family reunion
- Picked up our very first (new to us) car as a couple
- Drove to WA
- Found a place to live
- Un-packed with the help of the very BEST parents in the world!!! (Seriously, don't know how they put up with us kids!)
- Visited the WA temple (IT'S GORGEOUS!)
- And... last, but not least we went to our new ward. Literally. It's new. The stake boundaries were just changed and a new ward was created. This last Sunday was the first time that a combination of people from SIX! different wards met in their new ward. So our first Sunday was basically a "meet and greet." Lots of people would start out by saying, "What ward are you from?" and so I'd answer.. The Brooklyn Chinese Branch;). Haha I thought it was funny:P. Anyways enough of me talking. Here are a few pictures of this whirlwind we call our L.I.F.E.
|Me, My Grandma Elliott, and the Gorgeous Cousin Crystal standing by Grandma's favorite flowers.|
|Our view driving into WA... LOVE IT!|
|Me and Adam at the Temple grounds = our favorite place ;)|