Monday, January 28, 2013

The Cute Things in Life

So I don't know about you, but I just live for lovey, dovey moments. You know, the kind where you do something cute for your man, or even better... When your man does something cute for you;).  Well, I am also a fan of adorable stories and thought I'd share one with you. This morning I did my usual morning routine which consists of getting up, getting dressed, making lunches, making the bed, tidying up our apartment, and packing my backpack for work. Needless to say, this morning I wasn't overly happy either.. I was, for lack of a better word, grouchy. Well, just as I was about to leave the apartment I decided to grab a book to read during down time at work. Anyways, after a few hours of being at work I decided to open my book, and what lay between the pages of my book was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It was simple.  It was sweet.  And it was ALL I needed to feel overly happy and ready to conquer whatever I needed to.  It was a little piece of notebook paper that read, "I Love ya!" - Oh the power of a love note - it really is the little things in life that mean the most.  It is funny isn't it? How one small act of kindness can change Your whole day. Yes, it's true.. I live for moments like that;D and Adam, if you are reading this, I love you more! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes all it takes is the little things! Well done Adam :)

    ReplyDelete